— Tove Jansson
— Tove Jansson
Guess who finger painted! The hair, blush on cheeks and bowtie (see below) were splotted and splatted on using my fingers! I had forgotten how much fun it is to finger paint! The faces were filled in with pencil crayon but the different mediums gives these cards that extra oomph!
I really should consider renaming ‘mesmerizing’ mondays to Moomin Mondays (clearing I am mesmerized with Moomins!). But then, I feel like I would be limiting myself…ahh wells.
Anyways, I always read 50 Lessons That Moomins Can Teach You when I’m a bit blue or just because. And no matter how many times I read it, it always gives me warm fuzzies and puts a smile on my face! Hopefully it’ll do the same for you!
Here are some of my favourite ones:
- You don’t have to know something is true to believe in it.
- The people who keep houses warm and bellies full should be celebrated as heroes.
- Punishing someone isn’t the only way to get them to behave.
- Night can either be scary or magical, depending on the company you keep.
- Anyone who loves pancakes is probably A-OK.
Photo credit: from Buzzfeed.com
— Snufkin, Tales of Moominvalley, Tove Jansson
The summer season always makes it easy to eat the rainbow. Basically if you can include as many colours as you can in your diet, you’re well on your way in providing your body with the nutrients you need!
As you can see, I’ve been working on the colour blue.
(I bought 5lbs for 10$! It was a great deal!)
What colours have you/will you be eating?